June 2, 2012

Orchid Organza

Hey girls how goes it?
Today I have is a pretty pink from the Matte-Rial mini's called Orchid Organza. I actually like this one a lot more than I thought I would.I'm not very in to pinks, I'm picky about them. Same way with yellows. lol I have lots of blues greens other colors too, did I mention blues? haha 

Anyway, back on topic This is a pretty color, I'd wear it again. Like the other 2 there is little difference with top coat on, just shiner.  Middle finger and pinky has top coat. :)


That's it for now, tomorrow I'll show you the last one of this mini collection, and my over all rating. Stay tuned. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Girl!!! You have a blog!!!! Happy dance!!!! And dang, your nails look awwwwwwesssssooommmmmeee! I've never heard of this nail company though. Pretty neat color! :DD

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep yep! Kim I do! :D Thank you!! I'm very sure you have heard of ULTA? ;) Thats what these are from. I guess I forgot to show the name of the Bottle and say what it was. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete