January 1, 2014

My Pretty Hit Polishes

Well hello there!! Long time no see. :)
Hope you all had a good, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and of course a good Happy New Year. ;) I want to try to get back into blogging again, I've just been tired and working lots. Well lets get on to the polishes. ;)

So where I left off I had some Hit Polishes I had for you guys to see. I'm gonna show you all I have for you. I think they are pretty awesome. I showed you one already, Its probably my second fave of the bunch.
I'm just gonna roll with it, Its gonna be pic heavy , not that it would bother you at all right? ;) haha

                  1,000 sales

 Its very pretty! Look at all the colorful glitters in it! I :D Its like fireworks on my nails. lol


                  Light Show


 I love this one too, This is clear based. I think I love it so much more over the black. <3

            Emerald Dragon



This is my very fave of all the Hit Polishes I have. My second fave is Green Kryptonite. I wish I could get full size bottles of these 2, but she is closing her shop for good this week. :(
I want to thank my dear friend Christy for these pretty polishes.<3

This is all I have for now. I do have one more Hit polish, but I somehow forgot to take pics of that one. :/ Silly me. haha




2 comments:


  1. The best household services from cleaning to homes, apartments and villas, cleaning boards and carpets in Dammam and Al-Khobar and Qatif There is also a special section for sanitation work and sewage drainage in Dammam and Qatif and Al-Khobar with the solution in the best ideal way and isolation of surfaces and tanks and detection of water leaks and pest control and spraying pesticides in Dammam and Khobar and Qatif and all cities in the eastern region.

    شركة تنظيف منازل وفلل شقق مجالس سجاد بالدمام والخبر ومكافحة الحشرات
    شركة تنظيف ببقيق
    شركة تسليك مجاري بالدمام والخبر
    شركة تعقيم بالاحساء
    شركة تنظيف وصيانة مكيفات بالاحساء
    شركة صيانة مسابح بالدمام

    ReplyDelete