July 10, 2013

So Jaded.......

Hello!! I know I haven't posted, sorry. :( But its been so HOT I hate being hot, I hate this humidity uuugh. When I'm hot I'm grumpy as hell and I don't wanna do much of anything but get out of my house. lol
Anyway I have here is a combo for ya, I've wanted to do it for a while I finally got around to it. I love it, got many complements on it. :) When I was putting them on my computer I accidentally deleted the pics. :( But the BF helped me get some of them back. :) Yaay! These were all I was able to salvage. Anyway enough of my rambling, lets get to the pics.

This is Wet N Wild Spoiled:I'm So Jaded and Hard Candy: Black Tie Optional.
Two coats of I'm So Jaded and Black Tie Optional with top coat.



That's all for now. :) Thanks for looking. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment